Last Updated on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 09:30
Written by theglasshousetx
Wednesday, 21 August 2013 09:29
At The Glass House, we love supporting local artists and hand-blown glass pipes. Metal pipes do have their advantages, though, and we realize many smokers prefer the cooler smoke.
Journey pipes come all the way from the United Kingdom (still at an affordable price!) and will be the last metal pipes you’ll ever buy.
Journey makes an extremely durable, extremely portable pipe that comes apart in three pieces for easy filling and cleaning. With heavy duty magnets on the lid and throughout the body, the bowl snaps shut and there’s no danger of spilling or leaking. The snap-action lid also allows you to use the tail for stirring.
Another huge benefit to Journey pipes is their patent-pending Filter Gap Technology – permanent filter that eliminates the need for screens and prevents build-up of tar and bacteria. This filter traps particles down to 1/100th of an inch! All you have to do to clean the Journey pipe is pop it open and wipe it down.
The key elements above set Journey apart from other metal pipes, but you’ll also enjoy these additional features…
- Portable and discreet, measuring 3.85” x 1.08” x 0.80”, and just 2.9 ounces
- 4 finishes: Satin Nickel, Sunset Platinum, Smoky Mirror and Royal Gold.
- Non-toxic zinc alloy stays cool to the touch
- Super thin air pathway makes for even cooler smoke
- Pocket-sized plastic case allows for storage of lighter and extra plant
- Limited 3-year manufacturers warranty
Come visit us at The Glass House and see what Sherlock Holmes would be smoking today! Or, visit us on Facebook and tell us whether you prefer glass or metal. We’re always happy to hear from you guys!
- Michael Chapman on Aspire
- Featured Artist: Zach Puchowitz | The Glass House - Dallas Texas Smoke Shop, Tobacco Pipes & Papers - Powered by Clvr.Tv on NEWS: Buy Online at The Glass House!
- Medical Marijuana Mysteries | The Glass House - Dallas Texas Smoke Shop, Tobacco Pipes & Papers - Powered by Clvr.Tv on Cannabis: Science vs. Politics