Posts Tagged ‘portable vaporizer’
Far away in the land of Ontario, Arizer has given us arguably the most effective portable vaporizer for flowers on the market. The Arizer Solo takes less than a minute to heat up, is simple to use and to clean, and produces incredible clouds with excellent flavor and heat distribution. Those Canadians definitely know what they’re doing.
The Arizer Solo features elegant and durable design in either black or silver. At 4.5″ in height and 1.75” in diameter, the Solo is designed to fit in the palm of your hand (unless you have baby hands). It consists of a high-quality lithium ion battery, a ceramic heating element and 2 glass stems, one straight and one curved. Vaping is as simple as powering it up, choosing your temperature (7 settings) and packing the bowl.
The Solo has received rave reviews from vape fans everywhere, so we wanted to sum up some of its best features for you:
1. It’s completely portable, with no cords or wires. As it should be, since it is a portable vaporizer, after all.
2. It utilizes glass instead of mucking up the flavor of your herbs with plastic. The glass also makes the vapor path astonishingly smooth and capable of producing dynamite clouds.
3. The clouds, you guys. The clouds.
4. The lithium ion battery provides 1-2 hours of continuous use. This is a lot of battery power. It take about 4 hours to completely recharge and the vape cannot be used while it’s charging, but if you plug it in while you’re not vaping, you’ll be golden. 1-2 hours will cover several vaping sessions.
5. The diffusing tubes/draw whips include 2 small holes in the glass on the bowl end so no screens are necessary. The simplicity is not only more attractive, but makes cleaning the piece much easier.
The Solo also features a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty, restricted to normal use. Due to quality craftsmanship, the Solo’s heating element is backed by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty and the lithium battery is covered by a one year warranty.
Feel free to stop by, leave a comment below or visit us on our Facebook page to ask us questions or tell us about your experience with the Arizer Solo. We’re here to help!
Vaporizers typically require oils because they’re easier to use without combustion, but when it comes to dry herbs and concentrates, do you have any vapeing options?
The Atmos Raw vaporizer is marketed as the first of its kind with the ability to use dry herbs and mixes. Like most portable vaporizers, it could pass as an e-cigarette or a pen. It’s lightweight and conveniently discreet, and it comes in several colors (black, blue, silver, purple and green).
With so many “smoke and toke” accessories out there, we want to keep you in the loop on which are the best options for your enjoyment, your health and your wallet. Today we’re back with another piece from Delta9Vapes – the O-PHOS portable essential oil vaporizer.
For those vape virgins out there, the O-PHOS is a user-friendly, budget-friendly place to start. Not only is vapor a much healthier alternative to smoke, but a full 2.4 ohm cartridge like the one provided by O-PHOS will give you up to 400 hits – definitely more convenient than packing a bowl every time you want to smoke.
The O-PHOS works similarly to the Omicron we previously featured, but is lighter and more compact. It looks like a pen or an e-cigarette, and it produces so little of a scent that you can smoke discreetly almost anywhere. The pieces are simple – a vaporizer and an empty cartridge for essential oils only. Filling your own cartridge can be tricky at first, but the fill tool provided makes it pretty straightforward. Pre-filled cartridges can also be purchased to use with the O-PHOS.
This device is one of the first of its kind to come with two charging options – a wall charger and a mini USB cord. Not only does its size make it completely portable, the ability to plug the USB into your laptop to charge adds that much more to the convenience factor. Another benefit? Rather than having to go through the hassle of removing batteries, the O-PHOS has a pass-through system that allows you to continue vaporizing while it charges.
Interested in checking out the O-PHOS or one of our other vaporizer options? Come see us, leave us a comment in the section below or visit us on Facebook! We’re happy to help!
When we say that we are your complete smoke & toke accessories shop, we mean it. At the Glass House, we not only carry the best glass pieces you’ll ever come across, we also carry everything else you might need for your smoking enjoyment. Today we want to draw your attention to a very cool product called the Cloud. It is a vaporizer pen that has many benefits over the cheaper, inferior versions of the same type of pen.
First of all, how does it work? The Cloud comes with three pieces: a mouthpiece, a heating element and a rechargeable battery. You pour your oil in, the heating element (which is really a coil wrapped around a small wick, or some type of fiber) heats it up, and then you smoke away. The Cloud markets itself as ”guaranteed to generate the biggest cloud you have ever seen. What makes it different from all the other vaporizers on the market is its effortless and simple design eliminating the mess of using wicks. The vaporizing element provides just enough heat generating a cloud that can fill an entire room.”
While that seems like a pretty bold claim (we’d love to see some customers’ pictures if you want to share!), here are some definite, concrete benefits to this vape pen:
- It is very small and completely portable. One online review said, “While some girls may have trouble fitting the unit in their short pockets, guys’ deeper pockets have no problem fitting it comfortably along with a cell phone. This is by far the best thing about this product and probably why it took the prize at the Cannabis Cup.”
- There is absolutely no learning curve involved in using it. It’s super straightforward and simple to use.
- The battery seems to last forever (1 to 1 1/2 days; then it only takes 45 minutes to charge).
- Whereas with some other vape pens on the market that tend to leak, this one is leak-free and therefore very clean and non-messy.
These are just a few of the stand out reasons why the Cloud Vaporizer Pen has been the consecutive award winning product for “Best Portable Vaporizer” as voted by High Times Magazine.
Let us know what you think of it in the Comments section below, or share your cloud photos with us on our Facebook page:
- Medical Marijuana Mysteries | The Glass House - Dallas Texas Smoke Shop, Tobacco Pipes & Papers - Powered by Clvr.Tv on Cannabis: Science vs. Politics
- Brandon on Featured Product: Cloud Vaporizer Pen
- Dreaming of a Green Christmas: Holiday Gift Guide for Tokers | The Glass House - Dallas Texas Smoke Shop, Tobacco Pipes & Papers - Powered by Clvr.Tv on Tools to Help You Concentrate