Last Updated on Monday, 12 August 2013 10:55
Written by theglasshousetx
Monday, 12 August 2013 10:46
Whether you prefer a pipe, vaporizer or hookah, you put a lot of time and research into picking a piece that works best for your smoking needs. Once you find your favorite piece, you need a safe way to carry and store it. We recommend VATRA cases – not only are they durable and discreet, but they actually look pretty cool.
In Eastern Europe, “VATRA” means fire. Being pretty passionate people ourselves, we appreciate a company born out of passion for their product! Located in the Downtown Los Angeles Arts District, VATRA has been stylishly protecting fragile valuables since 1997. Since then, VATRA has expanded its selection to include the following bags, pouches and cases:
2. Capsules - Capsules are basic hard cases with a hard shell and soft egg-crate foam on the inside. These are especially effective for more delicate glass pieces.
3. Hard cases - VATRA hard cases provide the utmost durability.
4. Hookah bags - Not that you need to hide your hookah, but VATRA hookah bags look like golf bags on the exterior. It also contains secure storage compartments that will fit the hookah body, the plate and all accessories. Carrying a hookah isn’t typically an easy task, but VATRA really does make it one with this bag.
5. Tube bags - A little more flexible than the hard cases or capsules, VATRA tube bags still protect glass and other delicate items reliably. They contain tubular padding, which VATRA patented themselves. Before each bag is finished, they sew the outer and lining fabrics into tubular pockets and stuff these pockets by hand with cotton. This maximizes the amount of padding while also providing a bag that’s incredibly light-weight.
6. Padded bags - Padded bags come in several different sizes and colors, and they’re exactly what they sound like…padded.
7. Pouch bags - VATRA’s pouch bags are tiny – perfect for smaller pieces. They come in a variety of sizes and with different closures. Each pouch bag includes a cushioned velvet interior.
When you’re shopping for a carrying case for your piece, what’s the most important quality you look for? Share with us in the Comment section below, or hit us up on Facebook!